Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love Does - Book Review

BookLove Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World
AuthorBob Goff
Genre: Christian, Non-Fiction 
Publisher/Publish DateThomas Nelson / January, 2012
Source: Public Library
Pages: 240
Rating: 4.5/5
GoodReads  •  Amazon

I've put this book on the back burner for awhile, and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. It's inspiring and full of stories that made me smile.

It's a quick read, with lots of good content and I think most people would really enjoy this book. I liked that the chapters are short, most with a personal story and then what Bob learned from his experience.

While Bob is a Christian, and he does speak about spirituality, I think there is inspiration in this book for all people. He reminds us invest in other people, tell a good story with your life, and fight hard for things that are important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment