Monday, May 6, 2013

my weekend - sisters edition

Last week I had the pleasure of hosting my two sisters in San Francisco. It was a fun filled 4 days, though somehow, me, the youngest, got worn out the fastest. It was worth it, even if I gained 5 pounds from all the delicious food we eat. The weekend included a day trip up to Sonoma, visits to many coffee shops and restaurants, some walking around the city, and lots of long conversations over food.

I recently got a brand new DSLR camera and had a great time playing with it this weekend. Hope you enjoy the photos.















While up in Sonoma Had a delicious lunch at The Fremont Diner, with chickens running around the picnic area. Aren't my sister's leopard print sunglasses awesome?!

I'm always trying to get good candid shots, and this is one of my favorites. My sister was telling us a funny story about her favorite comedian, Jim Gaffigan, and making us laugh.
I sometimes forget how much graffiti there is in the city. They make the perfect, colorful portrait backdrop and my sisters were willing photo subjects. 



















Thanks to my roommate who took a photo of all three of us sisters. (flowers at Mission Cheese)

Miss you sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment