Friday, June 28, 2013

Lucy The Wonder Weenie - Special Book Review


BookLucy The Wonder Weenie
AuthorNina Clark (Goodreads Author), Sara Pulver (Illustrator)
Genre: Children 
Published: February 2013
Source: Author, through GoodReads First Reads
Pages: 32
Rating: 5/5
GoodReads  •  Amazon

I was excited to get a copy of this book from GoodReads First Reads and get to share it with my niece and nephew. So today, we have a couple guest reviewers.


Me: On a scale of 1-5 what do you give it:
    Him: Very good.

Did you like the story: 
     Yep!

Did you like the photos: 
     Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Yep, that's it. 

He's a boy and was wanting to go play with his cars. But he liked enough that he asked me to read it a couple more times while I was visiting. 

And while I am sure his sister enjoyed it also, she doesn't say much yet, other than cupcakes and meow.

Overall, I think the book was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment