Monday, June 3, 2013

what I've been up to lately

I've been a bit off the radar this last week, spending the week with my family up in Oregon. The day I got there we celebrated my nephew's birthday party, and luckily had beautiful weather and were able to BBQ outside. The rest of the week was mostly me getting worn out running around after my niece and nephew (age 2 and 4 respectively). They have an impressive amount of energy.


 Blowing out the candles took a few tries.


Flying kites at the park. My mom bought these great little kites. 
They didn't need much wind to work, but running with kites is always fun.



They are adorable, lovable and balls of energy that don't stop.



My adorable niece, with her other aunt. (I have a lot of competition for favorite aunt.)

I miss these kids, looking forward to seeing them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment