Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Book Review: World War Z by Max Brooks

I started reading this before realizing they are shooting a movie of the book, but now looking forward to seeing what I read translated onto the screen.

World War Z is written as a collection of interviews, with an assortment of different WWZ experiences from different people. This threw me off at first, and made it take me a little while to get into the story. Though once I got the hang of that I really enjoyed it. I found it a really interesting look at how it might truly look if there was really a zombie infestation, and how the world may react. How would be fight them? How would we escape? What would life look like after we had won the war?

Would recommend to those who enjoy zombie books and movies

No comments:

Post a Comment