Sunday, March 10, 2013

My lovely weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather here in SF was beautiful!! I have to say, this is one of my favorite time of the year, before it gets too rainy, and before the foggy summer.

I discovered a community garden in my neighborhood. I was enjoying the sun so much and wanted to stay outside longer so I biked over to Golden Gate Park and walked around there for a little while.

Sunday I got lunch with a friend (all that food isn't mine), and sat outside soaking up the warm weather.

I did actually get some reading in. My stack of books to read is at an all time high (literally), and they are all pretty big books. Need to spend some quality time this week with my head in a book.

How was your weekend? I hope you had the chance to get outside also.

No comments:

Post a Comment