Monday, April 1, 2013

March - What I Read

Welcome to April everyone. The rain here in SF has arrived right on schedule, but I hope it leaves soon. March was a busy month for me, so I'm happy to have made it through 6 books. None of them were audio books and two of them were pretty large books.

What are your thoughts on the recent announcement of GoodReads being bought by Amazon? I really love everything about GoodReads, so I hope none of that goes away. Crossing my fingers.


Red Carpet Burns, by Georgia Cassimatis
I blogged about it here.

The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict, by Trenton Lee Stewart
Enjoyed this book and love the world that Stewart has created in these books. I blogged about it here.

Off Balance, by Dominique Moceanu
It was nice to have a shorter book I could finish in a couple days. I have a review of this book coming out in a couple days.


Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
I blogged about it here.

Legacy of Rescueby 
Blogged about it here.

Loki's Wolvesby 




No comments:

Post a Comment